At Homeward Hounds, LLC. Pet sitting, our job is not only to feed and care for your animals while you’re away, but to spend quality time with them during the day when they are cooped up for too many hours on end.
Mid day walks or ball tossing romps are the perfect way for active dogs to burn up their pent up energy.
Remember a well-exercised dog is a tired dog…and a tired dog is a well-behaved dog! No job is ever too big or too small. If you live in Fairburn, Peachtree City, Newnan, Sharpsburg, or Tyrone, GA and need a fantastic pet sitter you can always count on and trust, give us a call!
Pet sitting is perfect for the following:
- Dogs or cats desiring Loving Care especially good for those suffering from separation anxiety.
- New puppies or dogs that haven’t been potty trained yet or need a mid-day meal.
- High energy pets that need exercise and play during the day.
- Special needs pet care.
About our pet sitting services:
- We serve most animals including birds, cats, dogs, fish, pocket pets and more.
- We provide a log of our visit so you can see what we did and see what your pet was up to.
- Services during the visit include playtime, walk, potty breaks, administering medications, watering plants, bringing in mail, newspapers and packages, can(s) to curbside on collection day, litter box scooping and more. Need something special? Just ask and we will try to accommodate your needs.
- We are happy to send daily texts/emails and pictures!
Top 10 Reasons To Hire A Professional Pet Sitter
- Pets are happiest when they are at home in their own environment surrounded by familiar sights, sounds and smells.
- Cost effective especially for families with multiple pets.
- Maintain your pets’ regular eating, sleeping, medication, exercise and playtime routines.
- Eliminates the trauma of having to transport and leave your pet in an unfamiliar kennel environment.
- Your pet is in caring, loving hands with the same person (Suzi) for each visit.
- A responsible and trustworthy person is in charge in case of an emergency and veterinary care is needed.
- You do not have to impose on neighbors, teenagers, family or friends who may fall short of your expectations.
- Having a pet sitter come to your home is also a crime deterrent. Bringing in the mail and newspapers, alternating lights and opening and closing draperies gives your home a lived in look. Feeling your home is more secure (with Suzi going in and out several times a day.)
- Using a pet sitter allows your pets to be let outside for their final bathroom break after 9pm alleviating the need to have to hold it in for over 12 long painful hours since most kennels close early by 6pm.
- Your pet will be home, anxiously waiting at the door to greet you with tons of licks and TLC when you return home!